Please be aware of the health warnings and risks associated with the use of Virtual Reality.
VR experience is not recommended for people with:
- A history of heart conditions or abnormal blood pressure.
- Back, neck or similar physical condition
- Expectant mothers
- If you are susceptible to motion sickness or dizziness
- People with a medical sensitivity to strobe effects or photosensitive
- Unsuitable for people who have recently had surgery or other conditions which could be aggravated from a Virtual Reality equipment
- People must be able to transfer to the Virtual Reality seat with assistance from another member of their party – Virtuam staff will not be able to assist
- We do not allow alcohol on the premises
- Parental discretion is recommended due to mature themes or frightening images
- Children must be above the age of 8
- Children should be accompanied by a parent/guardian throughout their booking. Please note certain VR games have their own legal age restrictions.
- We are not responsible for any harm or damage caused to any person, or persons, that use any of our Virtual Reality Experiences Equipment
- Proprietor has the right to refuse entry to any person or persons deem unfit to use our Virtual Reality equipment